Do you want to support social ventures in Asia?
Social ventures are for-profit, non-profit or hybrid organizations that solve social, economic and environmental problems using innovative and effective market-based solutions. They create financially self-sustaining and long-lasting solutions in areas such as:
- Poverty reduction through economic development
- Increasing access to essential goods and services such as clean water, food, energy, housing, affordable healthcare and improved education
- Environmental sustainability in agriculture and waste and resource management
The Power of Synergy
Supporting social ventures is both rewarding and an effective use of your philanthropic funds because the result is financially sustainable organizations that create impact for the long term. A successful philanthropic investment strategy into social ventures, however, requires careful planning and execution. Synergy helps you achieve your philanthropic goals by developing and implementing the right strategy for you.
We help you to:
- Deepen your understanding the social venture and philanthropic investment ecosystems in Asia and globally
- Connect with successful social entrepreneurs in Asia
- Source social ventures that match your areas of interest
- Conduct due diligence on social ventures and funding opportunities
- Execute the philanthropic investment transactions and develop successful funding relationships
- Monitor and evaluate the impact of your philanthropic investments
We can assist you in developing, implementing and managing your philanthropic investment strategy in full or support specific components of the process such as due diligence or impact assessment.
To learn more about our services for philanthropists and how we can support your engagement with social ventures, please visit contact Abbie Jung at email@example.com.